Forest and Wildlife Research Center | MSU Extension Service
Habitat Management Publications
Back to Publications
- White-tailed deer forage production in managed and unmanaged pine stands and summer food plots in Mississippi. Wildlife Society Bulletin 32:739-745.
- Soil region effects on white-tailed deer forage protein content. Southeastern Naturalist 7:595-606.
- Soils and forage quality as predictors of white-tailed deer Odocoileus virginianus morphometrics. Wildlife Biology 16:430-439.
- Quality vegetation management. Quality Whitetails 10(3):32-36.
- Quality vegetation management. Timberlines, Spring Issue:27-30.
- A Bird's-Eye View of Deer Habitat Quality. Quality Whitetails 18(2):16-20.
- White-tailed deer foraging habitat in intensively established loblolly pine plantations. Journal of Wildlife Management 73(4):488-496.
- Improving deer forage: food plots versus managed understory. Timberlines (Spring):25-26.
- All-you-can-eat-buffet for deer. National Wild Turkey Federation, Get In The Game Spring/Summer:14-17
- Intensive pine plantation management - What does it mean from a deer's perspective? Meade-Westvaco Newsletter.
- Intensively managed pine plantations: barren wastelands or potential deer habitat. Quality Whitetails 12(5):22-28.
- Intensive pine management - What does it mean from a deer's perspective? Southern Outdoors. Fall 2005. p. 4-5.
- Intensive pine management-wildlife habitat impacts. Quail Unlimited Publication. Fall 2005.
- Intensive pine plantation management-deer habitat or barren wasteland:? Wildlife Issues. Summer 2005.